“Wander is all about the places that capture your imagination.”- from the Wander sign-up email.
Whatever it is, it’s going to be huge. it’s like twitter or foursquare with a very very colorful imagination behind it. like myself, you should sign up – ASAP.
stay with cool sh*t by britt to find out more in the next few weeks. #staytuned
this is just hilarious. I’m a giants fan anyway.
according to TMZ, after all of the custody battles between halle berry and her ex beau – gabriel aubry – have been taking its toll on their precious nahla. the nanny insists that gabe isn’t the best daddy around, but you know … he said, she said and then he fired her anyway.
the couple is in court today to finalize their custody issues, but with halle’s demand of an investigation of child endangerment on her baby daddy, I’m not so sure how long it will take.
so it’s time for the baby to have her own therapist because at age 3, that’s totally normal.
now that I’m back from vacation, it’s time to *yikes* D-I-E-T. dieting is the worst for someone like me who loves fast food, candy, and bacon. but as I sit here, munching on special k, I thought I would share some insight with you, like how I eat a diet frozen lunch almost every single day. these little 5 “helpers” make it all so much better:
1. sriracha – not only is The Oatmeal obsessed with this asian fire sauce, I am too. I put this on sandwiches, vegetables, pizzas, ANYTHING. but in reality, any kind of hot sauce will do. it adds flavors without adding many calories. hot sauce also boosts your metabolism, allowing you to burn calories faster. double win.
2. ranch dressing – (sidenote: I MEAN LIGHT RANCH OR FAT FREE) ranch adds that creamy texture that’s usually missing on those rather plain dishes. I find that ranch works best with quesadillas or paninis. it’s also my favorite condiment for a plain turkey or veggie burger.
3. frank’s red hot chili sauce – this is my secret for marinading everything from steak to shrimp. granted it has a few more calories than the rest, so use wisely. but this sauce literally goes with everything: stir it into pasta, dip your sandwich in it, pour it over your meats and veggies. and don’t be fooled, it barely has any spice at all.
4. grey poupon mustard – mustard is one of the most diet-friendly items out there. it’s literally made out of vinegar and seeds. but grey poupon goes that extra mile and gives that extra kick we all need to jump start those frozen entrees. try it with flat bread sandwiches or even dunk your steak into it.
5. I can’t believe it’s not butter! spray – omg, I would spray this sh*t on everything if I could. it’s like no calories per spritz and who honestly doesn’t like the taste of butter? it’s great to spray on breads and veggies and even a little into the creamy sauces of pasta to give it that extra pow! of flavor. it makes it seem like you’re almost eating full calories.
Graham Cracker S'mores Cookies with a graham cracker base, topped with a chocolate chip marshmallow cookie and chopped Hershey's bars on top. If you are a fan of s’mores, watch out! These are incredible! :) I don't know about you, but I am more than ready for summer. I only have 12 school days left until summer break! I remember when I was a kid I would always wonder what the teachers at our school were going to do the whole summer without us.
demi and her whip-its are out of rehab as of an hour ago. but let’s rewind for a minute. demi, what the f*&k happened to you? imagine a cross between lindsay lohan and jennifer aniston – drugs + downward spirals from break-ups.
so now what’s in store for demi? was it a cry for attention for her lovetoy, ashton? personally, I think she should go back with brucey-baby. because right now, her life is like a dramatic spin on new adventures of old christine (I LOVE THAT SHOW, PS). except nobody uses whip-its anymore, just that group of “don’t-silence-me” 8th graders.
we pity you, demi. you’re middle-aged but you still looked superfly in that charlie’s angels movie. our best wishes are with you.
listen to her 911 call here. not even the 911 responders knew what to do…