1. bath water for half a grand: other than the raunchy item description (you crazy Canadians!) this bottle of orange-scented-vagina-infused water could be all yours. What’s next, tainted toilet water?
2. penis cheetos: yes, finally – a tasty wang that leaves a cheesy residue. as bizarre as this may be, it is nice that they’re only asking for a $1,000 because they’re donating it to charity. i just hope it comes with bubble wrap.
3. panties for your hands: i have no words for this bad boy. however, i am wondering if this will become winter’s newest trend…
check out more silly eBay bids here
The coolest thing EVER about eBay is that you can actually bid on literally, anything. Or, bid a penny on absolutely nothing. But here’s a few bids to swallow this morning with your bowl of cereal.
1. The Instrument of Death and Destruction – “This slightly used DIXON TICONDEROGA HD2 pencil was involved in some of my worst dedision processes and must go”
No, I didn’t spell that wrong. I just don’t get why a pencil would take so long to get here? Must be a true bad dedision. Be afraid of the pencil.
2. 1 Gallon of Trash From The Green Belt In Austin, Texas – “The money i am collecting is simply just going into my gas tank, my lunch, and a box of trash bags. And don’t worry, a gallon of trash will not be mailed to your doorstep =) lol”
The concept is smart: to collect money to stop pollution on your school field trip. But with a title like that, prepare to have 0 bids because we all really wanted a gallon of trash on our porches. And I’m not too sure how far 99 cents is going to last in your gas tank.
3. Prison Id Card – “Your bidding on a old prison I’d card HAPPY BIDDING”
How can bidding not be happy when this is your prize? Maybe it’s time I start my prison ID card collection…