and to make matters worse, her song is called “sexy party”. how does she have time to be sexy and/or party with 8 mouths to feed? oh maybe because she definitely doesn’t take care of her kids. and popped out all 8 babies just for media attention. have a listen here on TMZ and let me know your thoughts (because mine aren’t so nice)
at least she makes casey anthony not look so guilty
impress your friends with this sparkling punch thanks to a few bubbles and some cranberry juice. it’ll have you feeling light and bubbly and give you the confidence to belt out that journey song come 1 am. I might even make this myself tonight before heading out for an evening in the LES. salud!
“All together you get a red sexy drink that will make your guests very happy.” - cocktail-guru.com
Chop up the strawberries, put in the bowl, add ingredients, stir well. Before serving add 5 glasses of ice and stir again.
If you would like it sweeter add some strawberry juice or some simple syrup (melt sugar with equal amount of hot water).
1. acting uninterested – you may think this is genius, but it’s not. if you like a pair of jeans, you try them on, you contemplate buying them, and so forth. you don’t put your blinders up and completely ignore them every single time you’re at the store. the same should be said with men. you don’t have to have sex with him instantly or consume his whole life right away, but showing that you’re somewhat concerned actually does help. maybe you’re waiting 17 minutes between each text, if you’re counting that out, think again. text him back when you have a chance. hang out with him if you’re free. those new jeans aren’t instantly going to become your favorites, so give them a trial run before you make your decision.
2. “oh, well, this other guy I’ve been talking to…” – shut up right there. jealousy never ends in anything pleasant. if you’re on a date with Sean, don’t bring up Matt. and vice versa. they don’t know each other, they don’t care about each other and unless you’re Facebook official with both of them (not possibly, you ho!), they don’t need to know the other exists. if your new beau isn’t giving you enough attention – how rude! – distance yourself, you don’t have to say why or with who, but if he’s really interested, he’ll come crawling back. they always do.
3. if you’re friends with your ex, don’t lie – chances are, it’ll be weird as hell when you’re caught out to lunch with your former partner. sure a lot of potential love interests might be weirded out by this in the beginning, but there is a reason why the word ex is involved. it’s over, ka-put. and if there is a possibility of getting back with that old flame, then you shouldn’t be getting yourself so interested in someone else that you’re playing games. rebounds don’t warrant games. just make sure you give back your half a heart necklace before the wedding. kidding.
what other games can you think of that really turn men away? any great tips from past experiences? share below!
Posted in dating, electronics, love, party, sex, texts
Tagged dating, games, love, men, relationships, sex, texting, women
when I was little, my mom always had the radio in the car (as most moms usually do). and me, in the back seat, I would sing my butt off until I was blue in the face. and nowadays, I love hearing songs from my youth – who doesn’t? don’t say nobody because throw on spice girls at your next bash and count how many girls scream, “OHMYGODDDDDDD. I LOVE THIS SONG!!!!”
but when we’re little, do we really listen to the words? because in reality, some of these ‘throwback jams’ are a little dirty for a tot’s ears. so for those of you in my generation aka the early 90s, let’s see what sex-making tunes you had to listen to:
1. Next – “Too Close”: step back you’re dancing kinda close, feel a little poke coming through (excited, much?)
2. Los Del Rio – “Macarena”: what was I supposed to do? he was out of town and his two friends were soooo fine.. (um probably not have a threeesome? just a suggestion)
3. Roula – “Lick It”: gotta get it soft and wet so you can stick it (what are you getting soft and wet? hmm..)
4. 112 – “Peaches and Cream”: love the way you’re just flowin down…got your legs around my neck so I can’t get up (OFFICIAL WINNER)
5. B-52s – “Love Shack”: huggin and a kissin, dancing and a lovin, wearin next to nothing (what goes on at this love shack?!)
I know there’s more, help me out in the comments!!
I’m a huge tv junkie. in fact, instead of going to the movies or watching a movie from my ondemand, I’d rather sit on my butt and watch season after season of a tv show. or I can switch it up and cover about 2 different shows in a weekend. so when I saw this amazing deal, I couldn’t say no. gossip girl, seasons 1-4, for under $16 each. just click on the link to buy!
you know you love me, xoxo.
gossip girl season 1 | $14 (I love how this is the only box that really resembles the book):
gossip girl season 2 | $14:
gossip girl season 3 | $14:
gossip girl season 4 | $16:
Posted in beauty, bullying, celebrities, dating, gifts, love, party, sex, texts, TV
Tagged blair, blake lively, chace crawford, chuck, ed westwick, gossip girl, leighton meister, lonely boy, new york city, penn badgely, season 1, season 2, season 3, season 4, serena, wbshop
giggle away, my little monsters.
Posted in celebrities, electronics, funny, home, music, party, video
Tagged beyonce, funny video, lady gaga, telephone, videos, youtube
maybe you’re typing away at the coffeehouse. maybe you’re googling a few things before you hit the club. or maybe you and your new boy-toy just need a good laugh. well, guess what? you’re in luck!
meet the pick-up line generator: a website dedicated to giving you a new pick-up line with every click of the “refresh” button. some are totally tacky (I guess they kind of all are), while some are totally sexy and *could* almost work on that fresh hunk of man across the bar.
and of course, these super silly lines are great for a night of giggling with your friends. or you can be like my friends & me and turn it into a drinking game:
- 1 shot for the “talker” – the 1st person who says the line
- if the line is successful, the “talker” gets a free drink
- if the line fails, the “talker” chugs their drink
- then, rotate “talkers”
if you get laid, I get credit [wink, wink].
Posted in dating, funny, love, party, texts
Tagged bars, being single, dating, drinking, drinking games, drunk, funny, going out, pick up lines, singles
oh heather, don’t you know what happens with too many Xanax and booze? you’re not in college anymore, and you’re way too pretty to go overboard like that. your parents say you’ll be just fine. which they’re right about, medically. but wham-bam, thank you ma’am, there goes your (almost) clean streak reputation. from spin city, to spinning out of control. best wishes, ms. locklear.
newest contestant for the new season of celebrity rehab maybe?
Now I’m not Irish in the least bit – I have *naturally* dark hair and eyes, tan skin, and zero freckles. But that doesn’t stop me from having a beer with the leprechauns every March 17th.
And I have to say, I do support holiday parades whether it’s in front of Macy*s or just a few kids in baseball uniforms on Memorial Day. Either way, my point is clear: there should be a St. Patty’s Day Parade. Don’t get me wrong, there is a parade every March where people dress up in green and paint their faces and get drunk, which, hey, that’s cool, it makes a TON of money for those local pubs. But to shut down the one parade in Hoboken, the kid sister to New York City, that’s just downright cruel.
consider this a vintage t-shirt
Hoboken is home to thousands of 20-somethings and drinking is their middle name. Whether its a glass of pinot with lunch or a one-way ticket to blackout city, Hoboken – no jokin’ – oozes with bars and pubs and all sorts of places to get your drink on. And now, come the first weekend in March, it’s just going to be another weekend. No green party beads or wannabe leprechauns duking it out on the street. Granted, these post-grads get way too drunk and things get out of control, but it’s their own faults and that’s what the police are for. However, Hoboken mayor, Dawn Zimmer, and the parade committee have said no more.
Click here to read the full letter from the city.
On the bright side, there will be an Irish Mass on February 25th. Woop-dee-friggin-do.
Posted in food, holidays, home, party, pictures
Tagged drinking, hoboken, holidays, march, parade, st patricks day, st patricks day parade, st pattys day